Video Guides to using Scopus:
- Introduction to Scopus
- Searching Scopus Content
- How to find an article and citation information using Scopus
- How do I search for peer reviewed content in Scopus?
- How do I download multiple documents at one time in Scopus?
- Personalizing your Scopus experience
- How to access and manage personalized features within Scopus
- How to export document information from Scopus to a Reference Management tool
|Coverage Dates||1996-present for cited reference searching; partial coverage, without references, to 1823|
|Allowed Locations||Storrs and Regional Campuses, UConn Health Center, UConn Law School|
|Access Restrictions||University of Connecticut only|
Note: The University of Connecticut Libraries purchases access to Licensed Electronic Resources on behalf of the University of Connecticut community. License agreements usually stipulate the following rights and restrictions:
Permitted Uses: Authorized Users may typically display, download, print, and copy a reasonable portion (generally one or two articles or one book chapter) of the Licensed Electronic Resource.
Restrictions: Systematic downloading, distributing, or retaining substantial portions of information or using software such as scripts, agents, or robots, to retrieve information is generally prohibited.