- Newspapers through ProQuest
Full text of: Hartford Courant 1992-, Christian Science Monitor 1988-, New York Times 1980-, Wall Street Journal 1984-, Washington Post 1987-Also Known As
- iConn Newsstand
- Hartford Courant (1992 – Current)
- Christian Science Monitor (1988-Current)
- Wall Street Journal (1984-Current)
- Washington Post (1987-Current)
- New York Times (1980 - current)
- LexisNexis News
- Latin American Newsstand
- ProQuest Historical Newspapers (search all titles at once)
- AP Images
- Internet Archive TV News
Note: The University of Connecticut Libraries purchases access to Licensed Electronic Resources on behalf of the University of Connecticut community. License agreements usually stipulate the following rights and restrictions:
Permitted Uses: Authorized Users may typically display, download, print, and copy a reasonable portion (generally one or two articles or one book chapter) of the Licensed Electronic Resource.
Restrictions: Systematic downloading, distributing, or retaining substantial portions of information or using software such as scripts, agents, or robots, to retrieve information is generally prohibited.