Contains scholarly and popular articles on all aspects of medicine, health, and alternative health. Also includes health-related videos, medical & alternative health encyclopedias, health assessment tools, and a drug and herb finder.
Over 400 full-text medical journals and fitness magazines. Designed for nursing and allied health students, as well as consumer health researchers. In addition to magazines and journals, provides health-related pamphlets, and many encyclopedias, including:
- Advice for the Patient: Drug Information in Lay Language
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Medicine
- Medical and Health Information Directory
- Mosby's Medical, Nursing, & Allied Health Dictionary
- PDR Family Guide to Nutrition and Health
- PDR Family Guide to Prescription Drugs
- PDR Family Guide to Over-the-Counter Drugs
- USP DI-Volume II
- PDR Family Guide to Natural Medicines and Healing Therapies
- PDR for Herbal Medicines
- Gale Encyclopedia of Alternative Health
Canceled by iCONN.
|Coverage Dates||some 1980s to current|
|Access Restrictions||University of Connecticut only|